Address: 225 Wes Park Drive
Perry, GA 31069
Phone: (478) 987-1610
Fax: (973) 965-4580
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Speech Path, LLC first opened its doors on September 1, 2005 in Perry, GA. Realizing the need for expanded services, The Speech Path began offering pediatric Physical Therapy in 2009 and pediatric Occupational Therapy in 2010. These much needed services allow for a multidisciplinary approach that provides a much broader scope of service.
Our mission at The Speech Path, LLC is to provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy services of the highest possible quality, while at the same time, delivering these services in a humanistic and ethical manner to any individual or agency in need of our services.
The entire staff of The Speech Path seeks to provide high quality, professional therapy services while upholding the following values:
• We value treating our patients and each other with the same courtesy, dignity, respect and professionalism we want for ourselves.
• We value the thoughts and opinions of our patients and employees. We encourage interaction, discussions and the exchange of ideas to improve our services.
• We value providing the most effective and efficient treatment plan for our patients by combining the therapeutic process with education to enhance potential.
• We value integrity and strive to maintain honesty and good ethics in all relationships.
• We value having a positive, cooperative relationship with our community medical staff and schools to provide a safe and consistent continuum of care.